Sport Interface contributed to the feasibility study for a major leisure park in the Brussels Region.
The investing consortium (VO Communication, JCX Immo, HLK) was among the two finalists of the call of tenders by the Government of the Brussels Capital Region. The project aims to refit a former horses race venue into a major leisure park.
- Assessment of sporting and leisure activities to fit onto the global project, developed by the consortium
- Survey of key actors in sustainable outdoors recreational activities
- Identification of potential co-contractors to invest and manage specific areas and activities
- Brainstorming with the experts group, i.e. Art & Build architects, JNC International landscape architects.
The Government didn’t assign to the selected group and decided to review the conditions of this project. In November 2012, the Government decided to issue a new call of tenders.
- VO Communication – 2010
- Luc Vandeputte – Sport Interface
- Serge Dielens – Edge Communication
- Gauthier Vandeputte – Intern Ingr Architect
- Jean Sébastien Gosuin – Suseia