The outstanding duration of a common history built during major international events or projects has made of the Sport Interface Team an entity independent of any international financial or lobbying group. Moreover, the Sport Interface team gathers multidisciplinary experts, united and efficient, sharing values of highest standard, quality customer service and respect of deadlines and long-term confidentiality.
The members of the team that we select can individually sign an affidavit stating that they have no ties with the stakeholders of the organization and its representatives or with territorial or national committees and their representatives. This gives you a guarantee of impartiality and independence of the Sport Interface team, regarding studies, surveys and interviews to conduct with policy, sports and economic decision makers, members of the governing body and its administration, people in charge of the organization of sport events or any other stakeholder you may judge relevant to train or aid.
- Luc Vandeputte, Sport Interface, Solution Booster & CEO
- Jeremy Paramio Gonzalez, Executive assistant
- Jeremy Dussart, Financial management expert
- Mathieu Depoorter, Circular economy engineer
- David Delangh, Ecological building expert & graphic communication
- Steven Beckers, Sustainable & Cradle to Cradle expert in architecture and urban planning
- Thierry Berger, Sport and recreational expert